Provincetown’s history as an art colony dates back to 1899 when Charles Webster Hawthorne opened the Cape Cod School of Art, and the community’s unique location has long been a hub for marine research and education. Sage is committed to ensuring that the arts and sciences in Provincetown remains alive for years to come.
Through sponsorship, the hosting of events and the providing of housing for artists, interns, students and scientists, we are pleased to support the following charitable organizations.
- Fine Arts Work Center
- Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies
- Provincetown International Film Festival
- Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival
- Provincetown Theatre
- The Provincetown Film Society
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre
In 2015, Sage was pleased to be awarded with The Provincetown Film Society’s Anchor Award for their year-round support of the Provincetown International Film Festival and helping to improve the organization’s Waters Edge Cinema.